We are a Natural Products Industry Leader
Reliance Private Label Supplements is still a privately owned company that was born in the aisle of a natural products store in Maplewood, N.J. The initial goal was to develop a brand of private label products that could be featured as the premier line in the store. Since 1978, Reliance has extended that concept to other retailers and branded companies as a means to differentiate themselves by allowing them to offer premium private label products exclusive to their business. The success of our customers has positioned us as the premier private label company in the natural products industry.
We help our customers/brands differentiate themselves by featuring products that contain the most trusted ingredients in the world. Our development team continually searches the world for the latest discoveries in nutrition to carefully select the best ingredients for your products. This has resulted in producing the most innovative and scientifically formulated private label and contract manufactured brands in the world.
When we develop your unique brand, it allows your business to be the only brand that has all of the following:
- Over 50 patented and trademarked ingredients - See our list of partners »
- European sourced standardized herbal extracts - See European extracts brochure »
- Full disclosure of our ingredient suppliers
With over 500 SKUs in-stock and our ability to develop custom formulas with robust in-house development expertise, and consistent on-time delivery, Reliance is the proven industry leader who can partner with you to develop your next successful brand.
We don’t just develop products we develop brands!
New State of the Art, Eco-Friendly Manufacturing Facility
The new facility allows us to raise the level of quality for our private label products by blending all aspects of manufacturing and packaging with brand-new powder filling lines, tableting and encapsulation equipment. Brands are manufactured in new Class 10,000 Clean Rooms, which exceed industry standards for air quality and moisture control. Specifically, most facilities only maintain temperature in the manufacturing areas with traditional AC. Our facility maintains both temperature and humidity at levels that maximize stability and the integrity of your brand.
To give our clients a strong brand that visually competes with national brands, Reliance has invested in a new KODAK NEXPRESS, typically used by commercial printers, to produce labels, marketing materials, and sales collateral materials.
At Reliance Private Label Supplements we’re also finding important ways to help protect the environment.
Our new facility represents energy efficiency on a very large scale. LEED compliant and featuring a sophisticated Energy Recovery System, the Reliance facility is 40% more efficient than traditional manufacturing plants. Our facility utilizes a MERV air filtration system to produce clean air, and uses no hydro chlorofluorocarbons so we significantly reduce our footprint on the ozone layer.
Among other steps, we’re implementing a comprehensive energy efficiency and conservation program, utilizing a commercial recycling program, and using biodegradable packing materials.
Our Team of Ph.D.’s and nutritionists have enabled us to develop some of the most innovative brands and products in the industry. This team and our new facility have enabled us to deliver the following innovations:
- The first private label Whole Food Multi.
- Vity Award winning allergy product, Aller 7 Support
- The industry's most stable probiotics.
- The best tasting and most nutritious Plant Protein products (Click to visit Plant Fusion website)
- Product development process driven by innovation. In many cases, we were the first private label company to introduce new and emerging products including: PureWay-C®, Shelf Stable Probiotics, Enteric-Coated Omega-3s, CoQ10 softgels, Sublingual ATP, Wholefood Multivitamins, Specialty Enzymes, Vitamin K2, Plant Sterols, Proteolytic Enzymes, ChromeMate®, OptiZinc®, Gold Standard Chelated Minerals, Vegetarian DHA, Liquid Nutritional Oils, Liquid Herbal Extracts, Resveratrol, European Herbal Extracts, Liquid-filled Vegetarian Capsules, Detox/Cleansing Kit, Ubiquinol, Theanine, Clearfiber®, Children's Chewable Enzymes, Methyl-B12, Liquid Multivitamin, High Potency Vitamin D and many Health Specific formulas.
Reliance Private Label Supplements is a supplier member of the NPA, AHPA, The Natural Products Foundation and the Coalition to Preserve DSHEA. The company is actively involved in legislative and regulatory organizations that serve to promote and protect the natural products industry. Numerous members of our team have served as board members on industry trade groups, and they continue to do so. Meet the team »